Thursday, June 12, 2008

They reach me underground too

Today I drove in Moscow along Jukova street.
When I had crossed Jivopisniy bridge and entered the auto tunnel
their jerking of my head stopped.
I decided to check if the absence of the torture was related to that
I was underground (the tunnel is located several meters under ground).
I switched on my favorite radio station "Radio 7" and heard just the noise.
The radio FM waves ("Radio 7" has very strong emmission)
did not penetrate into that tunnel.
Immediately after I switched on the radio I felt my head strong jerking.
I think they understood my intention to make the check and assisted me in that.
The noise on the radio changed into usual music just after my driving out the tunnel onto the open air.
Also they reach me in moscow metro (the city underground subway) in any place, with any number of people around me.
The same is for electric trains and usual long distance trains too.
I was in Turkey mediterranean resort. They reached me their too.